Mike Hassanali, CPA, CGMA
Mike Hassanali, CPA , CGMA a dedicated accountant in New York, New Jersey area has almost three decades experience in accounting and has served as a trusted financial advisor and CPA to small and mid-sized entities. His trusted business start-up advice has helped lead to the success of many companies.
Mike’s accounting clients include Not-for-Profits, Medical and Home Healthcare Practices, Manufacturing Concerns, Homeowners Realty Associations, Petroleum Distributors and Trucking Companies; Telecommunication, Construction and Construction Management Companies; closely-held businesses and real estate investors/developers.
Mike has developed an expertise in accounting and tax services for Retail, and Construction Industry. In this capacity, Mike advises such clients in areas such as Internal Controls and Fraud , tax compliance and business acquisitions. Mike also oversees the computer consulting engagements of the firm. He also has developed a specialization in accounting packages for small businesses.
Mike spends the balance of his time providing technical guidance to the firm through the quality review process. Mike has worked both in the multiple private industries and performed multiple special projects such as:
- Feldman Properties: KPMG -Year End year end audit assistance
- TRC Companies: Interim SOX and Specialized Internal Audit Projects
- Fidelity Real Estate Investments: Forensic Audit
- USI Holdings: Post Merger Balance Sheet Audit and Impairment Analysis
- ICON Capital: Interim SOX Projects
- Arbor Realty Trust: Interim SOX Project
- KIMCO: Internal Audit of Capitalized Costs in conjunction with PWC
- New Castle: Interim SOX Projects
Mike has a B.S from Queens College, New York and his professional memberships include AICPA and Global Management Accounting